PVF Roundtable Trout Blast 2017
2017 Title Sponsor
Please join us for the Trout Blast 2017 on October 12, 2017 - October 13, 2017.
We will have a great event at Matagorda Fireman's Hall in Matagorda Texas (View Map).
Register now and remember to invite your friends to play. Just click on "Tell a Friend" and you can send them a link to this site automatically.
CAPTAIN’S DINNER (additional fee required if not fishing) October 12th- Fireman’s Hall 6:00pm-10:00pm Enjoy great food, beer, and raffle prizes
FISHING TOURNAMENT October 13th: 6:00am Weigh-In: 2:00pm-3:00pm
Tournament Awards: Big Stringer, Big Trout, Big Red, Spotted Red (Registration will be held at the Captain’s Dinner)
Thank you for your support of the PVF Roundtable Scholarship Fund.
Trout Blast Invitational Official Tournament Rules
1. This is a six fish stringer tournament. Each boat is allowed one stringer of three Speckled Trout, two Red Fish, and one Flounder to be weighed in for overall placing. There will be separate awards for big Trout and big Red Fish.
2. You may fish live bait Open Division or artificial bait Hardware Division.
3. Official tournament hours are from Official Sunrise to 3:00pm on tournament date.
4. Weigh in hours are 2:00pm until 3:00pm.
Permitted Fishing Areas
1. East and West Matagorda Bays to Pass Cavallo, and all adjoining waters North, East, and West.
1. Trout Blast is an invitational tournament, entry is by INVITATION ONLY. Guide entry is optional. GUIDES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE. However the extra raffle ticket can be used by the other team members.
2. All State and Federal Penal Code laws shall apply at all times.
3. All State, Coast Guard, and Federal Fish & Wildlife Regulations shall apply at all times.
4. Contestants must have a valid fishing license on their person unless Exempt.
5. Each person in boat must abide by all tournament rules and regulations.
6. Any contestant found to be in violation of any tournament rules will be subject to disqualification from tournament and any future tournament.
7. Tournament officials have the right to refuse any entry.
8. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian with written parental permission.
1. All decisions of tournament director are final.
2. All protests must be registered in writing with the tournament Director within fifteen minutes of the designated weigh in.
Weigh in, Sportsmanship and Conservation
1. Weigh in is at Matagorda harbor.
2. All fish to be entered into the tournament must be caught during official tournament hours the day of the event. (Official Sunrise-3:00pm)
3. All fish submitted for weigh in will be monitored for freshness.
4. Minimum length of fish will be per TPW Regulations. Maximum length of Red Fish will be twenty-eight inches. No tagged Red Fish!
5. Sportsmanship, courtesy, safety, and conservation are expected from all contestants.
6. All game laws of the State of Texas must be followed, any violations will be cause for immediate disqualification and any and all awards will be forfeited.
Tackle and Equipment
1. All fish must be caught by casting. Contestants may use only one rod and reel at any one time. Other rods may be in possession for substitute purposes.
Registration is held on PVF.Org website.
No Refunds, No Exceptions! Transfers or substitutions of entry fees will be allowed.
|Date:||October 12, 2017 - October 13, 2017|
|Facility:||Matagorda Fireman's Hall|
Click here for more information